Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Cupcakes. Small packets of sweet deliciousness.

I love baking, but trying to find something wheat free, sugar free and using 'healthy' sweetners - like stevia or dates and maybe honey, is hard going.
Trying to find one my boys like? Almost impossible!

Aha! But this one they liked. In our f amily we rate things out of 10. This one didn't quite get themm both giving 10, but an 8 is close enough!

The  dried strawberry on top adds such a great flavour as you bite through it. We often have strawberries, when in season, so I can give my younger son some variety in his fruit, as he doesn't like much fruit. But, they go off so quick I dried some in the dehydrator. They worked a treat on top of these, as well as staying in good condition much longer. The taste of strawberry is so much more intensified too.
Recipe coming soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment